Wednesday 3rd of July 2013.

Desert project cancelled due to bad weather conditions at high altitude, the project had to be postponed until conditions improve. Until that time comes we will carry on with the Shots project.
Evening spent at the PineCube in the valley where the Shots project takes place. Keeping us company that evening were deer, boars and wolves.

Recent Posts